English translation of the Crescent Saber Polearm manual, written by Cheng Zi Yi during the Ming Dynasty. It was known as "Big Saber", or 大刀, back then.
This is currently Version 2.0, which includes the Horseback Crescent Saber chapter found in the Korean Muye Dobo Tongji, which was written based on Ming Dynasty Chinese martial arts manuals.
Contents (101 pages):
1) The Big-Saber Sayings
2) Construction of the Big-Saber
3) 12 (Twelve) Big-Saber Stances
4) The Big-Saber Form
5) Horseback Crescent-Saber
6) Horseback Crescent-Saber Manual (10 stances on horseback)
Features to help you learn & understand:
- enhanced drawings from faded ancient drawings
- Hanyu Pinyin pronounciation for all Chinese text
- accompanying English translation
This E-Book is available to you for download at USD 9.99, and formatted to A5-size for easy printing.
Your support will further the research of ancient Chinese battlefield arts, and encourage efforts in the redrawing, enhancement and translation of other ancient manuals.
Crescent Saber Polearm English Translation